For those in need of the ultimate utopian festival escape – we’ve got you covered.

Imprint will be giving out a pair of tickets to one of Canada’s most coveted electronic dance music festivals this summer, Ever After.

The highly anticipated three-day fete is happening at Bingemans, on Bingemans Centre Drive in Kitchener from June 8 to 10.

The concert features an impressive combo of established and emerging EDM artists including Datsik, Megalodon, Midnight T, Zomboy, Skism, and more .

This is Ever After’s fourth year hosting the event in the K-W area. The mesmerizing experience draws over 40,000 people from all over the world.

It is fantasy themed, with colours and positive energy flooding the air.

Gabriel Mattacchione, President of Beyond Oz Productions Inc. said this year will top others.

“Ever After is an immersive, uncompromising musical experience. This year is guaranteed to be the most memorable one yet,” he said.

Year after year, Ever After brings an experience more grand than the one before. Aside from musicians, the festival offers an all around ordeal.

The impressive EDM line-up is accompanied by striking visual backdrops, a water park, full midway, games, food vendors, and a campground.

All ticket holders will get unlimited access to the midway and WipeOut themed obstacle course.

The theatrical event does not come up short when it comes to entertainment with an enchanted forest themed area, giant games zone, and bubble zone are among the interactive exhibits, but of course there is a ‘chill zone,’ with remarkable structures to relax in.

This year brings more stages, more performances and Ever After will even implement the most current sound technology to control the direction of the sound to saturate it in the festival area only.

The festival takes place at a great time to take a breather from midterms and will help students disconnect from the grind for a brief moment and remember to enjoy themselves and try new things. For those who have an academic term this summer, Ever After comes at a time when one most deserve an adventure.

Imprint wants to send you to Ever After! We have hidden 12 letters in our next three issues, all in order. Find out what word it spells and comment it on Imprint’s Instagram @uwimprint. The last step: follow both @uwimprint and @everafterfest. Good luck!

You can find tickets and other information about Ever After at their website: http://www.everafterfest.com/